Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING.
1 All orders are accepted subject to these terms and conditions and the “FAQs” section of our website and no other terms or representations; by making a booking, Guests agree to this.
2 “We”, “our” and “us” means Bumble Bell Tents Limited. “Guest” means the person(s) making the booking. “Tent” means a Bell Tent and any other accommodation, as specified on the booking, including their contents.
3 Guests agree, for themselves and on behalf of the other occupants of the Tent they have booked:
– That no smoking is permitted in or within 3 metres of the Tent.
– Not to use any lighting, heating, cooking or gas appliances or electric heaters, or any fire, candle or other naked flame in the tent unless battery operated.
– Guests agree to keep the tent closed, dry and secure and in particular to close any door fastenings when the tent is vacant or occupied and always on departure.
– Not to tamper with the structure or any part of the equipment and in particular not to affix or suspend any item from the Tent.
– Not to bring animals into Tents.
– To pay Bumble Bell Tents for any damage or excessive soiling to the Tents during the hire period.
– Guests agree that the land provided for us to pitch the tents and fulfil the Guest booking must be in a suitable condition and will be clear of any debris, animal faeces.
4 In the event that Bumble Bell Tents and associated equipment is unacceptable or incorrect, the event manager must be notified at the time and before use.
5 Provision of Services:
– Check-in and check-out times will be specified on the booking form or otherwise specified in writing by us. No refunds will be given for earlier check out.
– Our normal hire period is of 48 hours unless otherwise specified. These times may differ depending upon your venue or campsite restrictions.
– We will supply all tents and furnishings in accordance with the booking confirmation that you receive. Anything we provide you with remains our property and must be returned at the end of the hire period.
– Beds: we supply a variety of bed options which will be stipulated on your booking form.
– If we are specifically supplying airbeds we will:
a) supply fully inflated airbeds but we cannot be responsible for the loss of air during the hire period, which can happen due to factors such as air temperature, the airbeds being jumped on or walked on,
b) We will always leave a spare mattress and pump in an allocated area, we will advise you of this before departure.
6 Cancellation and refunds:
Deposit. The deposit will be returned in full when:
– The tents and interiors have been checked by BUMBLE Bell and have been left in a satisfactory condition.
– The initial booking commitment has been fulfilled. For example if a customer has been offered and benefited from a discount based on a minimum of a 10+ tent booking any shortfall on their booking will be deducted from the deposit.
Should the guest wish to terminate their booking contract then the following compensation rates will be charged to the guest by the BUMBLE Bell Tents Ltd.
If the event is rescheduled, changed or moved, we, BUMBLE Bell tents, will give you the option of either retaining your booking at the existing purchase price and rolling across to the alternative event date or, receiving a refund within 180 days from the original event date.
– Once a structure has been booked, any cancellation from the time of booking up until 90 days prior to the event, will incur a 10% charge of the Fancy Camping ticket price to cover administrative and banking charges.
– Any cancellations within 90 – 60 days of your event will be subject to a 50% refund.
– Any cancellations within 60 – 45 days of your event will be subject to a 25% refund.
– Cancellations of less than 45 days prior to your arrival will forfeit the cost of your holiday.
• Bumble Bell Tents retains the right to cancel the booking if they believe the weather conditions such as windspeed, site exposure, ground holdings and force majoure result in an un safe or unsuitable environment and risk damage to the tents. If we cancel a full refund will be made to guests.
• We will make refunds without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we receive notice of cancellation. We will make the refund using the same means of payment as was used for the booking. Apart from the deductions referred to above, no fees will be charges as a result of the refund.
8 Exclusion of liability:
– We will not be responsible for loss or damage to property howsoever caused or for injury to persons unless the injury arose from negligence on our part or our liability cannot lawfully be excluded.
– Guests acknowledge that glamping is in fact not different to conventional camping and involves exposure to nature, this includes insects and other wildlife.
The design of the Tents has integrated ground sheets helping to keep them at bay, but Guests and other occupants should take sensible precautions so as not to attract insects and other animals species by keeping food containers sealed and not leaving litter or food wrappers around. We will not be liable for harm arising from such natural phenomena. Bumble Bell Tents can not offer compensation for the presence of insects or other wildlife species in any part or near to the tent.
– Guests accept that the services we provide are in fact that of camping. In the event that there are high winds or heavy rain once the tents have been erected and we have left the site then we advise guests/clients to check guide ropes in order that the tent structure remains secure, to avoid any possible weather damage and it ensure interiors remain secure and dry.
– We will do all we can to provide Tents to the specification on the booking, but where that proves impossible, we will communicate with Guests to provide an acceptable alternative.
– While every possible effort will be made by Bumble Bell Tents to complete an order, Bumble Bell Tents cannot be held liable for non-completion of orders due to matters beyond its control. The Booking is subject to cancellation or variation due to acts of god, war, strikes, riots, extreme weather conditions such as flood, storm or gale or restrictions on the use of transport or any other cause beyond the control of Bumble Bell Tents. In the event of frustration of the Booking due to any of the above causes Bumble Bell Tents shall refund to the hirer any monies received in respect of the booking.
-The guest will be responsible for any additional costs incurred to Bumble Bell as a result of any booked equipment not being able to be erected/laid due to incorrect measurements, varying height levels or undisclosed site complications of which the company were not informed in writing.
– The Booking is to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising hereunder is to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
– Additionally there are event specific terms and conditions. The details of which are accessible on each each of the product pages. By purchasing you agree to these event specific terms and conditions. Normally you can view these in the tabs at the bottom of a product page on this website.
10 Bumble Bell Tents is registered in the United Kingdom
11 Registered Office: Suite 9, The Old Bank, 257 New Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 4EL
12 Telephone: +44 (0) 7782 11 33 04
13 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org