Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions shall apply to all transactions conducted in association with the booking and rental at Folk in a Field Festival Ltd (29 June, 1, 2 ,3 July 2023) and Folk in a Field Festival Ltd Fancy Camping accommodation, during this period. Please ensure you read and understand them before processing your order. Please print a copy for your future reference. By renting Folk in a Field Festival Ltd Fancy Camping accommodation, you are agreeing to and will be bound by these Bumble Bell Tent Ltd terms and conditions.
Folk in a Field Festival Ltd is the Event, with the address being Bradmoor Woods, West Acre, Norfolk. Bumble Bell Tents Ltd, are the appointed agent, service provider, and booking agent for the Folk in a Field Festival Ltd Fancy Camping accommodation.
Bumble Bell Tent Ltd is a registered company in the United Kingdom (registration number: 10704065), whose Registered Office is: The Coach House, 13 Eaton Grove, Hove, BN3 3PH.
Telephone: +44 (0) 7782 11 33 04. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival accommodation means any structure, enclosure, or unit available for rental from the Folk in a Field Fancy Camping webpage on the website bumblebell.co.uk/folkinafieldfestival.
Equipment relates to any physical item either provided as and/or within a standard package or purchased with the specified Festival accommodation including accommodation structure e.g. flooring, mat/rug, table, bed, lighting, mattresses, cushions, blankets, decorative hangings, plants, linen and towels.
It is important to understand that in these terms and conditions “you” and “your” are references to any person purchasing/hiring Folk in a Field Festival Ltd Fancy Camping accommodation and or equipment and “we”, “our”, “us” and “ours” are references to The Folk in a Field Festival Ltd Fancy Camping and Bumble Bell Tent Ltd and “the site” and “the event” refers to the Folk in a Field Festival Ltd. Bumble Bell Tent staff refers to those working in liaison with/under Folk in a Field Festival Ltd, within the Bumble Bell Tent and Fancy camping area of the site.
Booking, Payment and Confirmation
All bookings for Folk in a Field Festival Ltd Fancy Camping accommodation and equipment will be taken and managed by Bumble Bell Tent Ltd who are the only authorised agent for these bookings. All bookings must be made online via the Bumble Bell Tent Ltd. booking form. Payment is to be made in full and you will receive booking confirmation by email. Bookings are only confirmed once full payment has been received by Bumble Bell Tents Ltd.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION:
All bookings for Folk in a Field Festival Ltd Fancy Camping accommodation, DO NOT INCLUDE festival entry tickets. All Festival entry tickets must be booked & paid for separately via https://www.folkinafield.co.uk/2023tickets
Responsibilities & Damages
Within the agreement you are responsible for both checking in and checking out of your accommodation.
You are responsible for the maintenance and safe custody of your Folk in a Field Festival Ltd accommodation and all the equipment provided for the duration of the rental period and until checking out on the day of departure.
You agree not to use cooking or other gas appliances of any kind inside your accommodation. You also agree not to use naked flames or any other heating equipment inside your accommodation.
You agree not to smoke inside the tent and also agree not to have any pets inside the tent unless it is a guide dog.
Neither Bumble Bell Tents Ltd. nor the event will be held responsible for any loss or damages incurred by the use or misuse of the Folk in a Field Festival Ltd Fancy Camping accommodation you have rented, howsoever caused.
Neither Bumble Bell Tents Ltd. nor the Event will be held responsible in the case of theft of personal items, injury, or death. As you will be fully liable for any damage caused to the Folk in a Field Festival Ltd Fancy Camping accommodation and or equipment provided with your accommodation you have hired you may wish to purchase your own insurance to cover this.
Please note that Bumble Bell Tents Ltd. is not responsible for any of the site facilities provided by the Folk in a Field Festival Ltd.
Arrivals, Departure and Access
Your Folk in a Field Festival Ltd Fancy Camping accommodation will be erected and prepared ready for your arrival and as per your booking confirmation. You will be able to access the Folk in a Field Festival Ltd and the Folk in a Field Festival Ltd Fancy Camping accommodation areas, as detailed on the official Folk in a Field Festival Ltd website: https://www.folkinafield.co.uk.
Check In: From midday on Thursday 29 June 2023
When you arrive at the festival, come through the main ticketing tent to collect your festival wristbands, and then make your way to the glamping area of the campsite – this will be sign posted and marked on the festival maps.
Your tent will be clearly labelled with your name; please can you zip up your tent on departure and take your rubbish with you.
It is your responsibility to check that the accommodation and equipment provided corresponds to your booking and to notify a member of the Bumble Bell crew if anything is missing/faulty/incorrect at the time of check in. Retrospective claims are not possible.
Check Out: by 10.30 on Monday 3 July 2023
You must vacate your accommodation by the official departure time, as detailed on the Folk in a Field Festival Ltd website: https://www.folkinafield.co.uk. Failure to check out by this time may result in an additional charges. You must inform the Bumble Bell Tent Ltd crew when checking out of your accommodation, and a member of the crew will check your accommodation. Any damaged, missing or broken items will be identified at this time. You agree to pay, in full, any extra costs to cover replacement or repair of any item/s which is/are damaged, stolen or broken.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Fancy Camping will be following the same timelines and conditions as Folk in a Field Festival Ltd. We may cancel for reasons outside our control, including government guidelines regarding campsites and Covid-19, weather, problems with sites, cancellation of events and force majeure. In the instance that we cancel the event, your Booking Fee will be fully refundable less a 10% administration and banking fee. This is applicable to any cancellation or refund. Notice of cancellation of the booking by you in writing, must be provided to Bumble Bell Tent Ltd. Cancellation of your booking is only confirmed, when written confirmation from Bumble Bell tent Ltd has been provided and received by you.
Should the guest wish to terminate their booking contract then the following compensation rates will be charged to the guest by the BUMBLE Bell Tents Ltd.
If the event is rescheduled, changed or moved, we, BUMBLE Bell tents, will give you the option of either retaining your booking at the existing purchase price and rolling across to the alternative event date or, receiving a refund within 180 days from the original event date.
– Once a structure has been booked, any cancellation from the time of booking up until 90 days prior to the event, will incur a 20% charge of the Fancy Camping ticket price to cover administrative and banking charges.
– Any cancellations within 90 – 60 days of your event will be subject to a 50% refund.
– Any cancellations within 60 – 45 days of your event will be subject to a 25% refund.
– Cancellations of less than 45 days prior to your arrival will forfeit the cost of your holiday.
Every effort will be made by Bumble Bell Tents Ltd to carry out any booking. This is subject to variation or cancellation upon the following; act of god, war, strikes, riots, lockouts or any other disturbances such as fire, flood, storm, gale, and tempest restrictions on the use of transport, fuel or power or any other cause beyond the control of the owner.
- You can only use your accommodation for the days specified by your festival camping ticket(s).
- For further information, please refer to our FAQ’s at www.bumblebell.co.uk
- If you have special accessibility requirements, please email us on email@example.com before booking.
- Bell tent tickets are in addition to festival entrance tickets. You will not be granted access to the festival or the campsite without a festival ticket. These can be purchased at https://www.folkinafield.co.uk/2023tickets
- If you have any queries regarding festival tickets and access please contact Folk in a Field Festival Ltd. email at https://www.folkinafield.co.uk/contact.
- Only the advertised number of people specified for your tent size and stated in your booking can stay in the accommodation.
- Party by day and rest by night – please respect your neighbours and please keep the noise down after midnight.
- No gazebos to be bought into the Fancy Camping area.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult 18+.
- All images are of expected delivered accommodations – but please be advised final products may be subject to some minor changes (for example in furniture colouring or exact layout) depending on exact availability.
- All Fancy Camping structures are strictly No Smoking.
- No naked flames are permitted within the Fancy Camping festival accommodation.
- For further information, please refer to our FAQ’s at www.bumblebell.co.uk