Macs Farm Terms and Conditions
First and foremost…
If you are staying at Macs Farm, Have you booked your pitch?
Yes? Well if you are here then we are so pleased that you have chosen to stay in one of our lovely BUMBLE bell tents too. To ensure a smooth and safe staycation for everybody please have a good read through the terms and conditions listed below.
Full payment will be taken at the time of booking. Your structures will only be confirmed once this payment has been received. Payments are taken through our online booking system.
TERMS & CONDITIONS AT THE MACS FARM, SUSSEX
1 All orders are accepted subject to these terms and conditions and the “FAQs” section of our website and no other terms or representations; by making a booking, Guests agree to this.
2 “We”, “our” and “us” means BUMBLE Bell Tents Limited. “Guest” means the person(s) making the booking. “Tent” means a Bell Tent and any other accommodation, as specified on the booking, including their contents.
3 Guests agree, for themselves and on behalf of the other occupants of the Tent they have booked:
– That NO SMOKING is permitted in or within 3 metres of the Tent.
– Not to use any lighting, heating, cooking or gas appliances or electric heaters, or any fire, candle or other naked flame in the tent unless battery operated.
– Guests agree to KEEP THE TENT CLOSED, dry and secure and in particular to close any door fastenings when the tent is vacant or occupied and always on departure.
– Not to tamper with the structure or any part of the equipment and in particular not to affix or suspend any item from the Tent.
– Not to bring animals into Tents unless pre-agreed.
– To pay BUMBLE Bell Tents for any damage or excessive soiling to the Tents during the hire period.
– Guests agree to leave the tent empty of any rubbish, debris.
4 DOGS Policy
A maximum of one WELL BEHAVED dog is permitted in to our bell tents for an additional fee of £50.
– Dogs are cleaned before entering the tent.
– Dogs are not permitted on the bedding or beds.
– You bring a dog bed.
– You bring suitable cleaning materials with you.
– You, The Guest, confirm that the bell tent will be left in the high standard to which it was found.
– You, The Guest, accept that any excess damage made during my stay will be paid for.
5 In the event that BUMBLE Bell Tents and associated equipment is deemed unacceptable or incorrect, they must be notified at the time of arrival and before use.
6 Provision of Services:
– No refunds will be given for an early check out or non arrival.
– Bell Tent Check-in and check-out times.
Check In: From 12 Noon on Friday.
Check Out: By 10.30 (but you can stay on the Farm until 2pm)
Check In: From 2PM Monday.
Check Out: By 10.30 Thursday (but you can stay on the Farm until 2pm)
– Our normal hire period is of 48 hours unless otherwise specified.
These times may differ depending Weekend or Midweek stays.
– We will supply all tents and furnishings in accordance with the booking confirmation that you receive. Anything we provide you with remains our property and must be returned at the end of the hire period.
– Beds: we supply a variety of bed options which will be stipulated on your booking form.
– If we are specifically supplying airbeds we will:
- a) supply fully inflated airbeds but we cannot be responsible for the loss of air during the hire period, which can happen due to factors such as air temperature, the airbeds being jumped on or walked on,
- b) We will always leave a spare mattress and pump in an allocated area, we will advise you of this be departure.
- c) We will not return to inflate any mattresses.
7 Cancellation and refunds:
Should the guest wish to terminate the contract then the following compensation rates will be charged to the guest by the BUMBLE Bell Tents Ltd.
– Any cancellations more than 90 days of your arrival will receive a 75% refund of your booking total.
– Any cancellations 90 – 60 days prior to your arrival will be subject to a 50% refund of your booking total.
– Any cancellations within 60 – 45 days prior to your arrival date will be subject to a 25% refund of your booking total.
– Cancellations of less than 30 days prior to your arrival will forfeit the cost of your holiday.
8 COVID – 19 Cancellation Policy
COVID (Virus) specific policy: If the government impose further travel restrictions for overnight stays (or national lock down), all full paid bell tent structures and pitch fees will be offered a holiday date transfer (all transfer dates must be within the same calendar year of the cancellation date) or the option to receive 85% of fees refunded (15% withheld to cover admin and fees).
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you or a member of your group need to ‘self isolate’ and for safety reasons you wish to cancel your booking, our standard cancellation policy applies. We would therefore advise that you have travel insurance in place to safeguard your holiday costs.
BUMBLE Bell Tents retains the right to cancel the booking if they believe the weather conditions such as windspeed, site exposure, ground holdings and force majoure result in an un safe or unsuitable environment and risk damage to the tents. If we cancel a full refund will be made to guests.
We will make refunds without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we receive notice of cancellation. We will make the refund using the same means of payment as was used for the booking. Apart from the deductions referred to above, no fees will be charges as a result of the refund.
9 Exclusion of liability:
– We will not be responsible for loss or damage to property howsoever caused or for injury to persons unless the injury arose from negligence on our part or our liability cannot lawfully be excluded.
– Guests acknowledge that glamping is in fact not different to conventional camping and involves exposure to nature, this includes insects and other wildlife. The design of the Tents has integrated ground sheets helping to keep them at bay, but Guests and other occupants should take sensible precautions so as not to attract insects and other animals species by keeping food containers sealed and not leaving litter or food wrappers around. We will not be liable for harm arising from such natural phenomena. BUMBLE Bell Tents can not offer compensation for the presence of insects or other wildlife species in any part or near to the tent.
– We will do all we can to provide Tents to the specification on the booking, but where that proves impossible, we will communicate with Guests to provide an acceptable alternative.
– While every possible effort will be made by BUMBLE Bell Tents to complete an order, BUMBLE Bell Tents cannot be held liable for non-completion of orders due to matters beyond its control. The Booking is subject to cancellation or variation due to acts of god, war, strikes, riots, extreme weather conditions such as flood, storm or gale or restrictions on the use of transport or any other cause beyond the control of BUMBLE Bell Tents. In the event of frustration of the Booking due to any of the above causes BUMBLE Bell Tents shall refund to the hirer any monies received in respect of the booking.
– The guest will be responsible for any additional costs incurred to BUMBLE Bell as a result of any booked equipment not being able to be erected/laid due to incorrect measurements, varying height levels or undisclosed site complications of which the company were not informed in writing.
– The Booking is to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising hereunder is to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
10 BUMBLE Bell Tents is registered in the United Kingdom. Registered Office: Suite 9, The Old Bank, 257 New Church Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 4EL
11 Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org T: +44 (0) 7782 11 33 04