2 Nights, 3 Nights, 4 Nights
2 Nights, 3 Nights, 4 Nights
Prices are for Fancy Camping only, and for the full duration of the event only(3 nights; 9am Friday to 12pm Monday).When you check-in each guest will be given a Fancy Camping wrist band and will be shown to their home for the weekend. All Fancy Camping prices exclude your festival ticket. The ticket you need to purchase through the Black Deer Festival website is a ‘Weekend Camping Festival Ticket’. This is included within the ticket price and there is a designated car park for Fancy Campers.
Covid Cancellation Policy
Should the event be cancelled due to the government guidelines regarding Covid-19 and campsites and events, we will offer a full refund of your booking less 10% of your booking total, this is to cover any bank and administration charges. In the event of a cancellation we will notify you before the event. We will make refunds without undue delay, and not later than 21 days after the day of cancellation. You can see more in our Cancellation policy below.
All guests will be sent a Covid Declaration that must be completed before accessing the site.
Any ticket holders will need to adhere to government guidelines – this may mean that admittance can only be allowed for guests who test negative with an onsite test, or vaccinated guests. We have the right to refuse entry to anyone who tests positive or does not have proof of vaccination.
Our facilities team will be cleaning toilets and showers on a strict regular rota. The facilities will operate with a queuing and cleaning process; we ask you to follow this in accordance with government guidelines. We will clean facilities thoroughly throughout the day.
Guests not following the government guidelines relating to social distancing whilst on-site, will be asked to leave and will forfeit their right to a refund.
Cancellation and refunds
We may cancel for reasons outside our control, including government guidelines regarding campsites and Covid-19, weather, problems with sites, cancellation of events and force majeure. In the instance that we cancel the event, your Booking Fee will be fully refundable less a 10% administration and banking fee.
We will make refunds without undue delay, and not later than 21 days after the day on which we receive notice of cancellation.
The holding deposit is nonrefundable until such time that the guest wishes to terminate the booking, then the following compensation rates will be charged to the guest by the Bumble Bell Tents Ltd.
– Any cancellations more than 90 days of the event will give you a full refund minus the ‘save the date’ booking fee outlined on the booking form.
– Any cancellations between 60-90 days of the event will be subject to a 50% refund.
– Cancellations of less than 60 days prior to your arrival will forfeit the cost of your holiday and is therefore non-refundable.
– Bumble Bell Tents retains the right to cancel the booking if they believe the weather conditions such as windspeed, site exposure, ground holdings and force majeure result in an unsafe or unsuitable environment and risk damage to the tents. If we cancel a full refund will be made to guests.
– We will make refunds without undue delay, and not later than 21 days after the day on which we receive notice of cancellation. No fees will be charged as a result of the refund.
– In the event that you are unable to attend for any reason including COVID related illness the normal cancellation terms applies.